badge

Saturday, January 21, 2017

New Journeys..

Wanaka Tree- New Zealand


I look back at the year gone and pause..
so many questions, so many self doubts
they all start coming back softly
and I wonder how should I remember it?

As the remembrances pass through the memories
the days, hours, seconds and months gone by
I reflect on the journeys travelled
people met, footprints left and things learned

Slowly the doubts start going away 
and the smile starts flirting mischievously
but why should I measure it anyways
learning is never ending

I didnt become the perfect person
Infact still very much the imperfect me
but yes I learned, travelled and failed
I tried new things and new ideas

As I grow older another year,
and hear the soft breeze rustle pass
I want to express my gratitude to life
for accepting me as I am, the imperfect me

I want to apologize to all those I hurt
and feel blessed to have all those,who 
still believe in me as I am
I hope and try to be a better, but still just me..

I hope to learn more and travel more
to read more and meet more people
to grow more plants and to reduce my waste
and think more!! To another beautiful year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment