badge

Monday, January 23, 2017

The little Green!!

All around me there are huge towers
where the light sparkles brightly 
with beautiful windows and great cars
that run fast on the dusty roads

All around me there are glass offices
and big, huge flyovers that never end
and then there shops and shops and shops
its a riot of colours, with grey stealing the show

All around me, there are people in lovely clothes
with great perfumes that smell heavenly
but once they come out the smell of dark garbage
envelopes them as it colours the surroundings



All around me, I miss a colour, a single colour
I miss the "Greens", the vibrant, beautiful green
a few are there outside the towers
and a few are there beside the glass offices

But the barren grey land misses them more than me
the life giving, the life saving, the essence of life
the beautiful mystical greens
that are the colour of life itself

All around me I see the destruction happening 
the greens are getting morphed to grey
someday when there is enough progress and no life
we may start missing the "Greens"!!


No comments:

Post a Comment